Our welding department at the Dormagen branch, which has been in existence since 1991, has been constantly upgraded and expanded so that we can produce an average of 1,400 t of round pile cages per month. Our storage area of 15,000m² also allows us to handle large projects with ease. Deliveries are made using our own trucks, up to 24m in length as well as with self-loading crane vehicles.
Built-in parts and specialties
In the production of bored pile cages, we can produce special cage types and install special built-in parts This includes:
- SOB cages (tapers below)
- 2. Location
- Cage in cage
- Curved uprights
- Lenton or Hy-Ten couplers
- GRP mesh (glass fibre reinforced plastic reinforcement)
- Vibrating blades
- Cladding tubes
- Inclinometer tubes
- Earthing strap
- Injection tubes and grouting pads
- Bullflex hoses
- and a lot more
The reinforcement cages made of B500B welded to DIN-EN-ISO17660 are produced on one of nine pile cage machines, this means that we can produce the following cage parameters for you with different production methods:
Outside cage diameter: min. 12cm - max. 162cm
- Longitudinal reinforcement:
- Complete cages
- < Ø16mm long bars up to 15.00m
- Ø 16mm - 40 mm long bars up to 18.00m
- In addition, with factory joints
- Complete cages
- Spiral reinforcement:
- Spiral rod Ø 6mm - 16mm
- Different gradients and spiral rod diameter possible in one cage
- Inner helix
- Inner helixes are possible up to a length of 16.00m
- The spiral rod diameters here are between 8mm and 10mm
- Foot plates for pile reinforcement
- Waterproof welded foot plate
- Arge, Porr AG Rhine bridge Leverkusen:
327 t / 151 pcs.
- Demler Spezialtiefbau GmbH & Co. KG, Hochmoseltal bridge Ürzig:
743 t / 206 pcs.
- Implenia Spezialtiefbau GmbH, building pit home port, Dusseldorf :
220 t / 220 pcs.
- Franki Foundation Belgium, Chrystal Computing, Mons:
1.530 t / 5.322 pcs.
- Voorbij Funderingstechnieken B.V., Rhinelandroute, Amsterdam:
350 t / 1.159 pcs.
- BAM Infra B.V., Royal van Lent, Amsterdam:
230 t / 1.117 pcs.